Saturday 25 April 2009

It's a Purl Man Public Service Announcement

Just a quick post here with a shameless plug for one of the podcast hosts of a show I listen to regularly. Guido of It's a Purl, Man is hosting an after party for people attending Maryland Sheep and Wool. It's a mixer/cocktail party and he is trying to get the word out as quickly as possible since the party is coming up on May 2. So, if you're lucky enough to be going to MS&W, please consider hanging out with Guido and a bunch of fibre fanatics. Here's the website to check it out. He needs a headcount by Monday, so jump on it NOW!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First off, I love your screen name! Very funny, I'd love to hear the story behind that! Secondly.....that was the second time that I ever lent them out and it will never happen again. actually, I'm going to blog about this right now.... I hope you come back and see!