Wednesday 4 March 2009

Not your regularly scheduled programming

I have a request from my eldest daughter to please direct the masses who read my blog (cough, cough) to her website for a poll. So, please head over to Everything's Just Smooty and check it out. It's just one question and, if you remember the 80's I think you can answer the question.

And, just because that's way too short for a post, here's something I finished.


This is the finished Ribbons of Hope scarf that I made for The Unique Sheep. I really love this pattern, the yarn is to die for (or dye for), and neither of the girls wanted me to send it back to the shop! But it is now on its way to its new home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

poke pokey poke poke,

write more on your blog.

that's the end

of my freeform

po

e

try.